Saturday, April 25, 2015

My week 4/18 to 4/24

Saturday- I mow my grass. It only took about an hour. I will pack about 5  9x12 envelopes. I didn't get any mail. So I only 5 envelopes to pack.
Sunday-What new Computer went crazy. It took me about 19 mins before my computer start working. Michael put a picture on facebook of Lyzah and him.

Monday-My computer went crazy again. It took about 30 mins. this time. Stori call the place where we take the computer to fix it. They would take it Today. But I chicken out. told Stori I would keep it this way.
 Tuesday-I had to go in to work later. Because the guy who open the doors before 6AM. Had a doctor appt today. So I got done at 10:45AM. 

Wednesday-No Friendship books but 1 business size envelope on Monday.. My Town bill is over $111.00. I only had 3 loads at my main job.Today. So I got done at 8:30AM. 

ThursdayAfter work. I pay my taxes on my trailer.. I pass out notes for Tomorrow order out day. 

Friday-Taking orders Today was good. Connie's Country Kitchen was happy to get 32 orders Today. I wrote pen pal letters. As I was waiting to get the food. 

UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND 
Deborah    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    Another week has gone by so quickly!

    After having snow on Thursday, I think it will be a while before Dee mows our lawn. At least the snow and rain has made it turn a little more green instead of the yucky yellow it was a week or so ago.

    That is such a sweet pic of Lyzah. She's getting to be a big girl. :)

    I know what you mean about getting your computer fixed. I was always terrified when I took it in for repairs as I figured it would be worse when I got it back. Mine has been acting up a bit lately so I am just hoping and praying that it hangs in there. No way I could get another one now.

    Good way to make use of the time while you were waiting for the food orders. It saves you from getting impatient. Maybe you don't but I always do.

    I hope your thumb is better.

    Take care and have a good week,

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete