Saturday, August 1, 2015

My week 7/25 to 7/31

Saturday-I pack 5 brown envelopes full with friendship book. I had to tell Sue I wouldn't be able to send any money to her for The National Inclusion Project Gala. Because of my A/C, it cost more then if I sent $250.00
 Sunday- I got the other half of my banking stuff done for Tomorrow. I hoping Michael will come with my tax papers. 
Monday-I send about 5 pictures to Stori. So she can send them to Wal-Mart. I can pick them up Tomorrow. I wish I could start a business.

Tuesday-I pick up the pictures from Wal-Mart they made them as my picture printer the picture are cut out. The credit card machine went crazy at Wal-Mart. I don't think Wal-Mart took my credit card number. I order Twister Trax 12ft Glow in the Dark set w/2 lig HT-Up cars for Chad, Ian & Owen for Christmas gift from QVC.com 

Wednesday-I call for my hair cut for next Wednesday at 1PM at The Look. I haven't received any Friendship book but 1 white envelope this week. 
 Thursday-I had to go in to wok later this Morning. But I got done at 9AM. Then I went to the workshop to pass out ordering out day notes for Tomorrow. Then did my laundry.

Friday-The order out day went ok. There was about 6 persons didn't order. Because they wasn't at the workshop or they didn't have the money. 

UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    I forgot to mention in the previous blog that when you wrote about cleaning out your filing cabinet that that was a job long overdue. I'll get around to it some time.

    You have been so good with the Project and I am proud of you for it but you do have to put yourself first and take care of things at home. Sue will understand.

    I am lucky because my printer really does a good job with pictures so I print them myself. I don't print all that many though as I prefer to look at them on the computer.

    Hope your car is fixed and you have your transportation back. There is a light which keeps coming on in our vehicle but it never does when it is at the shop. I think they have computerized vehicles too much and we wind up with the same problems as we do with our computers.

    On to your next blog! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete