Friday, September 18, 2015

My week 9/12 to 9/18

Saturday-I wake up at 4:30 went to the bathroom. I try to go back to sleep, couldn't went on my computer. Went back to bed at 5:07AM, did fell to sleep. Wake up at 8AM for the day. I couldn't take a nap Today. I don't have to pack Friendship books Today.

Sunday-I wear a hoodie all day until I start cooking. I add up the coupons I will use on Friday. I add $16.60

Monday-Today I should send my friend Sue money for the National Inclusion Project Gala, but I couldn't because I had to get my A/C fix.

Tuesday-Stori and I went to Jamey Office Today. I can't get started on my dream yet. 

Wednesday-After  work I mow my grass . It took me about 40 mins to mow. My mower didn't dead on me Today.

Thursday-I couldn't go out to Stori's because Livia and Stori was sick, Owen was sick on  Monday. I received Publishers Clearing House to enter to received $7,000.00 a week. I play a game with the enter from PCH it is I have to match 3 things is same. I did it was One Million I'm sending the card back to PCH on Monday. 

Friday-After I went to Wal-Mart with coupons. I don't know how much I save. But I got 27 Items for $89.56. I received paper work from Hoosier Upland Energy Assistance Today. 

UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY
Deborah  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    Another week has gone by. Sounds like you have had some cold weather down there too. The weather here is crazy, warm and then cold and then rain. Our front lawn has been waiting for several days to be cut because it keeps raining.

    Good luck with PCH. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    I hope your application for energy assistance goes through. The cost of electricity is getting totally out of hand.

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete