Friday, September 11, 2015

My week 9/5 to 9/11

Saturday-At 3AM I order the book Hidden Kennedy Daughter. I wish my parents would hear me out. That Carol is getting me in trouble in Town. Only thing I get is shut my mouth or I get grounded to my trailer. At 10PM I order the book The Missing Kennedy. Trisanna told me she had the sandbox outside., I got from my job Birthday bash. There was color books, Crayons, water paint, markers and 20 pound of sand with the sandbox. Trisanna going back to hers old job. 


 Sunday- I been cleaning my trailer by rooms. I have my bedroom and half of my bathroom done. I did it when TV Commercials is on.I will wake up as I'm going to wor. So I can clean stuff by 8AM. I will be able to Vacuum. Then all day I can read The Bad Witness.
Monday-Labor Day. Got up at 4:50AM. I didn't clean, 7:30AM I start not feeling good. I had breakfast by 8:30AM I lay down. I wake up at 10AM. I didn't feel like vacuum. 
 Tuesday-I went to work at 5:35AM. I got done at 8AM. I went to the Post Office to mail 5  9x12 enveoples. Then went to Wal-Mart for the week.
Wednesday-My friend Rhonda thought Today was my Birthday. I comment on Facebook that Rhonda was a moth early. But I thank her for thinking it was Today. I got done working at 11:30AM. 

Thursday-I wish I had more Friendship books SWAPS friendship books with more peoples. So I can go to the Post Office more .
Friday-I had fun with my friend Rhonda at lunch. We learn that Grandparents can take lunch for Grandparents week at School at Throop Elementary. 

UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT       
Deborah                                             

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    I've been missing in action again and my inbox is so full it will take me a month of Sundays to get it cleaned out.

    Take care of yourself,

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete