Saturday, December 12, 2015

My week 12/5 to 12/11

Saturday-I got about 10 Christmas card and letters from pen pals, from Thursday and Friday. I didn't feel good after 1PM. 

Sunday-I mop the kitchen floor. Long John Sliver close they doors at 7PM for good Tonight. They didn't tell anyone about closing the doors. I use all the trash bags from the High School band.
 Monday-The morning was good. I went to my doctor appointment. I was looking for my Iphone. I forgot my Iphone at home. My doctor put me on Azithromycin, Lisinopril and Cetirizine. I had to take 2 Azithromy.

Tuesday-I had effects from the Azithromycin Today. I think it because I had to pill Yesterday. I think I will have 7 loads every Tuesday.. I took my 3rd Azithromycin.

Wednesday-I didn't have bad effects Today. We have to Boil water for 5 mins to drink or cook until Friday or Saturday.

Thursday-I love having my laundry done & hanging up to dry in the trailer by 9:30AM.    

Friday-I meet my Great-Niece Harper Blake. My Matthew got me 2 T-shirts with Barry on them for a last Birthday gift.
UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND 
Deborah
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    Cool shirts! Bet Barry would like to be 50 again. ;) So would I!!!

    You are amazing getting your laundry done and hung up that early. I am still sound asleep at that time unless I have to go somewhere.

    I hope you are now okay with your new meds. You take the meds because you are sick and they make you sicker. Not fair! Been there and done that.

    Take care,
    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete