Friday, December 4, 2015

My week 11/28 to 12/4

Saturday-At 9PM last night I start reading Night Shall Overtake Us. It have over 500 page. 

Sunday-I got my mail from Yesterday Today. Because It was cold and I didn't want to go outside Yesterday. I put laundry away. I went to get my Sunday paper there was Thursday paper in the paper box. 

Monday-It Clay Aiken Birthday Today. I went to Wal-Mart  for Sophia and Harper Christmas gift. They didn't have it. So Stori order it for me. 
Tuesday-I had 7 load of laundry at work. But I should only have 6 loads now on. I received a pen pal letter. 

Wednesday-It feel funny waking up at 5:45AM on a Wednesday. I went to Wal-Mart for the week. I got my hair cut. 

Thursday-I wake up at 5:45AM. So I could get my laundry done by 11AM. I got done by 9AM. I have all the laundry hanging up in the trailer to dry. 

Friday-I got the Jelly Belly Bean Machine from Stori Today. It for Sophia and Harper Christmas gift. At 6PM I start feeling sick.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    I got my hair cut the week before last too. It was driving me crazy as it was getting too shaggy.

    Take care and be well,

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete