Friday, January 15, 2016

My week 1/9 to 1/15

Saturday-I catch up in my Journal. Then did my weekly blog. First time since December 18, 2015.
Sunday-It Ice and Snow last night after 1AM. I use Kitchen salt on the sidewalk All Orange Schools are close Tomorrow. Paoli school make up day is Jan 18. 
Monday-I got to work ok. The workshop had the parking lot was clean off. I didn't go to the bank Today. 
Tuesday-The workshop was close, the other build was open. It didn't snow before I went to work. It start snowing after 7AM. When I went home all the snow was off the cars and blacktop. 

Wednesday-Snow was melting Tomorrow. I'm going to get my mail Tomorrow. I think I have a new Schwan's guy. He is coming 2:00 to 5:00pm .
 Thursday-I dry all my laundry in the dryer Today. All the snow melted Today. The ramp on the back Door all the snow is gone. Carol came with 3 cans of kitchen salt. 
Friday-It rain after 10AM for the day. I didn't get my mail Today. Because I didn't what to walk in the rain. I call my friend Tracy Ann King Tonight.

UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah


1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    I forgot to mention in my last comment that that was a beautiful old bridge they took down. They don't make them like that any more.

    I watched Clay's mini web concert and was glad he finally got around to doing it as so many people donated so much. He has yet to do "Touch" though. I think he honestly did forget it.

    I guess you have had that horrendous snow storm since it melted and I imagine you are still coping with it.

    On to your next blog ....

    Love'n'hugs.

    Carole

    ReplyDelete