Saturday, January 9, 2016

My weeks 12/18 to 1/8/16

Saturday-Wash towels and fold them. I didn't have that much. People send me Friendship books. 

Sunday-There wasn't any Coupons in the Sunday Newpaper. Because it Christmas week.

Monday-Trisanna Birthday is Today. I got my Indiana Natural Gas bill. Loo like I don't have to pay my Gas bill. Because it have -259.45 as total. Got a letter from my landlord, she sold the trailer park.

Tuesday-After work I went to check on my Gas bill. I don't have to turn it in until Hoosier Upland money is gone. My new landlord was at my door before 6PM. My rent is going up to $165.00 from $110.00 I was so piss off about the rent I couldn't watch the IU game on TV. I have to put National Inclusion donate money in my checking and stop donate to them. So I can pay my rent. It been 8 year I meet Sue and saw Clay in Merrillville, Indiana.

Wednesday-I took my gas bill to work to show 2 staff. and told them about my rent. I saw Dad at Wal-Mart parking lot. I told Dad about my rent then show Dad my gas bill. 

Thursday-It Christmas Eve. I did my launry for the week. I went to Mom and Dad.at 5:30PM. They didn't get back from church at 6:15PM.

Friday-It Christmas Day. I was going to put laundry away before going out to Carol's Carol text me. Tell me I could go out for Breakfast. My gifts was $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ clothes $100.00 Wal-Mart gift card and $50.00 gift card. A Semi took the 135 year old Iron Bridge down Today.





 Saturday-I put some of the laundry away . I put address labels in Friendship books. 

Sunday-I put the other half of laundry away. I pack 5 brown envelopes with friendship books.I made a rent check out for $205.00

Monday-I went to the bank with my Christmas $$$$$$$$$$$$ after work., then went to pay my Utility bill. I mail the brown envelopes off.   I cough all day, I throw up all over myself in front of the computer. 

Tuesday-I didn't feel good when I got up. I went to work ok. I wish I could stop coughing. 

Wednesday-Today is my last day of work for 2015.

Thursday-It New Year Eve. I did my laundry and hang it up in my trailer. 

Friday-New Year Day. I put laundry away. 

Saturday-Stori had a Birthday dinner for Chad 8th Birthday. That is Tomorrow.


Sunday-Today is Chad 8th Birthday. This coming week, it will be 5 day work week again. I love the 3 day work week.

 
Monday-Clay Aiken had his Facebook concert. He said he was on a plane all day.

Tuesday-I only had 6 load of laundry at work because of NewYear Eve and New Year Day. So I got home at 10:45AM. 

Wednesday-I paid a $1304.25 bill for my capitalone Master Card for Jan. 

Thursday-At 2PM I put my laundry awa. It the first time I put my laundry away in the same day I do laundry for the week.

Firday-The week before Christmas and the week of Christmas. I work 12 hours total. I received my W-2 Today.

UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Deborah 
         

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    I was wondering what happened to you when there were no blogs. Glad all is okay and back to normal.

    I can't believe Chad is 8 already! Wow how time does fly. It seems like just a few years ago that Stori went to Africa. He looks like a very happy boy. :)

    Back to work full-time. I guess the money will help but I can understand you preferring just the 3 days.

    Take care and be well my friend,

    Love'n'hugs,

    Carole

    ReplyDelete