Friday, January 29, 2016

My week of 1/23 to 29

Saturday-I order 100 trash bags from The Pride Of Paoli High School Band for $20.00 I can talk about the news I received on Wednesday. Trisanna is a baby in Aug. 


 Sunday-Michael and Lyzah selfie, first one in months
Monday-I didn't have any laundry at the workshop. So I went to the bank, Post Office then went to William Brothers to get a refill on pills. I didn't wait, I went to Wal-Mart for the week. I saw Carol and Lyzah at Wal-Mart. Then went back to William Brothers to pick up my pills. 

Tuesday-I had to wash work gloves. So I had 8 loads of laundry
Wednesday-I had laundry at the workshop Today. I order Fiesta Breakfast Burrito, Oven Baked Chicken Breast and Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice from Schwan's.
Thursday-I went to the workshop to pass out note for Order out day. Then I went to Town Of Paoli about my Utility bill The Hoosier Upland Money $75.00 was paying my Electric bill start in Nov. So I had to pay the full bill. 
Friday-It Matthew 31 Birthday. Order out went crazy. I did have laundry at the workshop today. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    First of all, congrats to Trisanna, Michael and Lyzah!

    Glad you made it through the storm. I was worried about my friends in the US. We had a pretty good snowfall but I don't think it was anything compared to what you got. I guess everyone has pretty much dug themselves out by now.

    Do take care and be well,

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete