Friday, March 4, 2016

My week 2/27 to 3/4

Saturday-I vacuum the computer room and living room. My Big Taxes check came Today. I will take it to the bank on Monday.

Sunday-I dust and mop my Kitchen floor. By 4:30PM The TV cable channels was out. But we had the local channels. The wind was bad with rain. I put bird food in birdhouses Today. 
 Monday-After work, went to William Brother to get 2 refills but didn't stay. Went to the bank then went to Town Of Paoli to pay my Electric bill. Then went back to William Brother to pick up the pills. Then went to Walmart for the week. I received a brown envelope full of Friendship book. 
 Tuesday-I had only 6 loads of laundry at work. So I came home at 10:30AM. Michael Birthday is Today. Stori told me that the Starwberry will be at the High School on Sumnday.
Wednesday-I got the order out day note cut.  Order out day  will be on March 18, because we off on the last Friday of the month. Because it Good Friday. The local channels went out 6PM . Took them 2 hours to fix it .

Thursday-Did my laundry for the week. I stay in bed an hour after my Iphone went off. A co-worker of my pass away Today he had down syndrome. He was sick with other stuff. 



  Friday-We got our paycheck this Morning. Because the bookkeeper who do the payroll took Today off. So she got them done Yesterday. Everyone talk about our co-worker who pass away Yesterday. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your co-worker.

    I hope you and your family are well.

    Love'n'hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete