Friday, February 26, 2016

My week 2/20 to 2/26

Saturday-I vacuum my bedroom, but not computer room or living room. I put return address labels in Friendship books. Then pack 6 brown Envelopes with friendship books.
Sunday-I wrote Livia Birthday letter. It took about 30 mins to write the letter.
 Monday-It Livia SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY. After work, I took Livia letter & $100.00 in dollar bills to Stori's. Then went to William Brother for refills didn't wait for the pills, went to the bank then went to the Post Office. Went back to William Brother to pick up the pills. Then went to Walmart for the week. 

Tuesday-The weather was good. No snow or rain. I had 7 load of laundry Today. The 1 crew had last Monday off.

Wednesday-I found out a staff taking another job in the building. I will feel good after order out day every month. It start snow shower at 5PM It melt as it hit the ground. My Schwan's guy didn't came. I got a call from Schwan's.
Thursday-I got my laundry done and put everything away Today. I throw up tonight.

Friday-I didn't feel good this morning after last night I received the movie Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary Edition. Order out day went good. We had personal pan pizza. We will order on March 18. Because are off for Good Friday. 
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment