Friday, April 1, 2016

My week 3/26 to 4/1

Saturday-North Carolina beat Indiana in the sweet 16. So my Basketball watching is over for the season. Michael & Trisanna is having a baby boy on August 18. They will name him Zyric Thayer Charles. Trisanna told me, she don't what Zyric for the first name. Parker egg my sister Carol (his Grandma). There was 3 police cars in the parking lot. They went to my Neighbor.
Sunday-Today is Easter. I paid my rent and my Iphone bills. What I thought last night about my neighbor with the police wasn't right. Carol and Mike came with leftover food from Yesterday. 
 Monday-Paoli Town power went out at 8:40PM until 11:50PM from last night. I went to the Bank at 8:30AM. It hit me, It hit me I forgot the Electric bill. Went back home to get the bill. I got the bill paid. Went to Walmart for the week. My oil light came on in my car this Morning. I will get my oil changes on Thursday on my day off.

 Tuesday-Today is the first day back to work since Easter vacation. I got done working at 10:30AM. Because I only had 6 load of laundry Today. My new Changer for my Iphone came Today. The changer is for when my power go out. It will keep my Iphone changed up. When the power is out. 
 Wednesday-Look like I will do 2 load of laundry at the workshop 3 times a week. The lady who clean the building. Did the laundry on Tuesday. So they will have Blue pad for Wednesday Morning.
 Thursday-It's Shirley Jones Ingels is 82 year young Today. I went to Kemples Quick Lube at 7:57AM. to get my oil change. I got there at 8:15AM. I was driving out by 8:25AM . I got alot of Pen Pal letters this week.
FridayI got 3 brown envelopesI was putting address labels on the envelopes. So I can pack them with Friendship books Tomorrow or next Saturday. I start writting a pen pal letter at work Today. 
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment