Friday, August 5, 2016

My week 7/30 to 8/5

Saturday-I went to bed at 2:30AM woke up for the day after 6:30AM. I pack 4 brown envelopes with friendship books. 
 Sunday-I saw Stori in Trisanna baby shower pictures. I pm Stori on Facebook to see if she was home. Stori came back saying she was at the hospital, I post why. Stori post Jamey dad (John) was in the hospital. I ask bad, Stori told me me very ill and he will not get better. I told Storito text me if she need my help. 
 Monday-It was raining bad at 9:55AM. So I didn't go to the post office right after work. I came home I was a wet dog. I went to the post office at 10:44AM. and Walmart for the week. I put a picture of Michael and Lyzah on Clayversity, one person said something about the picture. I received a small white envelope with friendship books
 Tuesday-I had a 7 load of laundry at work Today. Mo was on my answer machine when I got home. Jamey dad pass away last night. I didn't received any mail Today.
 Wednesday-The kids went back to school Today. But Owen didn't didn't start going to preschool Today. Because it didn't Start Today. So he could sleep in. It been 4 years since I saw Barry Manilow concert. I will miss his concerts


Thursday-I got up at 4:30AM to turn on the candle lights timers. Then it hit me I forgot to pay my home phone bill yesterday. So at 4:45AM I paid. 
 Friday-When I got on the Internet it had it wasn't hook up. I look at my internet box all lights was green. I update my yahoo home page it came up then. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment