Friday, July 29, 2016

My week 7/23 to 7/29

Saturday-The lady from Town of Paoli. told me Hooiser Upland give money for the Summer. I post in Clayverersity of a picture of the Sullivan kids with Mickey Mouse. No one said anything about it. I ask for help no one will help at Clayversity. I got my business envelopes done for my pen pal letters. Now I need to write the letter.
 Sunday-I got my rent check in the out going box. I got the list printed out for order out day. I cut 3 coupon out Today. I didn't post in ClayversityToday. No one care if I don't post in it. 
 Monday-After work.I went to William Brother to get refill didn't stay. Went to the bank . Then went back to William Brother to pick up the pills. But they put the wrong cap on the botton. Then went to Walmart for the week. 
 Tuesday-I  had all 7 load of laundry at work Today. I couldn't fall to sleep after work.
Wednesday-After work. I went to the bank. Then to FSSA office. Then went to the Town Of Paoli office to pay my Electric bill.
Thursday-I wash my towels I sign up to My USPS on www.USPS.com . I show what mail I will get. Before it get in my mail box.
 
 Friday-Order out went ok. at KFC. They didn't have 2 order out 29 orders. that not bad for the first they did it. I received a brown envelope full of friendship books. I'm getting my friend on Facebook because of the game Bejeweled Blitz. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

3 comments:

  1. I love Bejeweled, but I'm not fast enough to do the Blitz version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bejeweled too. Some times I'm not bad at it but other times I really suck at it! I wouldn't want to drag anyone down with me. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bejeweled too. Some times I'm not bad at it but other times I really suck at it! I wouldn't want to drag anyone down with me. 😊

    ReplyDelete