Friday, April 28, 2017

My week 4/22 to 4/28

SATURDAY-I woke up with my TV on at 4:50AM. I forgot to put the sleep timer on my TV. Livia went to the Sr & Jr Prom Tonight. With a family friend. I was so cold all day. I broken down at 9PM and had Hot Chocolate. 
 SUNDAY-It was 62 in my trailer this morning. I can't wait when the temp is 70's in the mornings in the trailer. I made out my rent check. Stori Mother-in-law pass away late last night. They didn't tell everyone. Because of Livia was at the prom. I post 4 sad faces on Clayversity it took 5 hours before one person ask was wrong.
 MONDAY-Saw Carol at Walmart. She told me Jamey mom what Celebration of Life not a funeral. 
TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. I received 2 pen pal letters.
 WEDNESDAY-Stori call to see if I would pick up Livia driving license at the house and take it to the school. Because Livia forgot it. Stori let me post Jamey mom Nedra Celebration of life post from the Funeral home web site. 
 THURSDAY-I had shorts on Today. I walk outside and it was cold. I couldn't hand my laundry outside. I received 2 pen pal letters. 
FRIDAY-Order out day went good. We had personal pan pizza. I received pen pal letters. 
  
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment