Friday, October 27, 2017

My week 10/21 to 10/27

SATURDAY-I been waking up before  4AM. For the last 4 days. My heater is not working at 65 it only cold air. I will have to talk to my dad about my heater.
SUNDAY-I post in Paoli talk about my furnace. Then I post on Jamey facebook page about furnace. Jamey text me to tell me he will call a guy . A guy should be here Tuesday night for my furnace . It been windy all day.
MONDAY-It rain until afternoon. I dust everything off. I will have clean my kitchen before the guy came to look at the furnace Tomorrow. My luck the guy will not show up. I received another paper for my car Insurance bill. I paid half on October 16. Then on December 16 I will pay the other half.
 TUESDAY-My car is crazy. I hope it ok. The guy came to look at the furnace. He told me the furnace. working good. He said it look good for being 21 year old. 
WEDNESDAY--When I got in the car, it wouldn't start. So I call dad. He try it NO.  He try to jump. He couldn't even put the cables on the battery.  So we had the battery tested it was bad. I got a new battery $162.62. Dad told me they going to Christy's. I'm not going because they going for about 4 days.
  THURSDAY-The car start great this morning. I went to the post office. I did my laundry for the week. National Inclusion Project Gala is this weekend. I wish I could go someday. So I could meet my Claymate friends.
FRIDAY-Order out day went ok. I went to the bank with my paycheck. I received a pen pal letter from Australia. I received friendship books from Finland.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment