Friday, November 3, 2017

My week 10/28 to 11/3

SATURDAY-I wash my towels and bed sheets. I put another clean set of bed sheets on my bed. I start filling out the Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Service. Bureau of Developmental Disabilties Service form. Because I have to have my doctor fill it out too. 
 SUNDAY-I put the towels away. I got done with DDRS paper work. Only thing I have to get is the doctor name on the doctor papers. 
MONDAY-I went to Comprehensive Health car at 1PM. My appointment was at 1:20PM. They didn't get me in a room until 1:51. The didn't come in until 2:20PM. He did sign the paper for me.
TUESDAY-Halloween Work was good. I thought I forgot my glasses at work. I came home look in the tote bag , the glasses was in the tot bag. Trisanna and Michael had Lyazh and Malcolm here after 6:30PM Lyazh wouldn't talk at all. The 4 boys came after 7PM Parker took Livia halloween candy home. I text Livia to tell her Parker have hers 3 bags of candy. 


  WEDNESDAY-I have a Vtech phone for my home phone. Last night I was looking at the hand set. It have 1 missed call. I never had that happen before and can't delete it. 
  THURSDAY-I post on Facebook about my home phone. A friend told me what to do and it work.   I received a bubble white envelope from Cherly's. In the envelope was a Thank you box with a buttercream frosted cut-out cookie. They thank me for being a loyal customer. EMS guy came with a free weather Alert Radio. I couldn't get it working. 
FRIDAY-I text Stori about helping me with the Weather Alert Radio. She will help next week. She is going up to Indianapolis for the High School marching band contest Tomorrow.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment