Friday, October 13, 2017

My week 10/7 to 10/13

SATURDAY-As I was doing my weekly blog Yesterday I pm Trisanna about what kind of candy Lyzah may want. Trisanna told me Lyzah isn't pick with candy. Anything chocolate is always a winner. I wake up at 3AM couldn't fall back to sleep. I got up went on the computer until 5AM. I wake up at 8:30AM. I clean my bathroom. I received my cookies from Cheryl's . The cookies are pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Malcolm hide Trisanna and Michael TV remote. It been MIA for a week. I vacuum the whole trailer. It rain off and on bad since 7PM.
 SUNDAY-I didn't do much . I did clean the kitchen sink out. I got all the coupons together in a brown envelope to mail to a lady in Paoli. 
MONDAY-It my 52 Birthday. Stori donated $20.00 to National Inclusion project for my birthday. Ian came with cookies and homemade card. I forgot there no mail because I went to the mail box. I only had 36 Birthday wishing on Facebook by 10AM. Sophia and Harper sing Happy Birthday on video on Facebook and by text.
 TUESDAY-By 10PM last night I had over 100 Birthday Wishing in Facebook. The mail lady was 2 hours late because Yesterday was a holiday Coumbus Day. Everyone at work like Sophia and Harper video. 
WEDNESDAY-I work on friendship books putting address labels in the books. I got the brown envelopes ready for next Wednesday. I need business envelopes and stamps for my pen pal letters. 
THURSDAY- I check the power ball numbers. No winner I will get another ticket next October. I forgot to put the milk away last night.  I received a pen pal letter.
FRIDAY-They will start remodel the building on Monday. Today went good. Everything went great. They dryer was on the right thing Today.  It been 4 years since my friend Sandy Asbell pass away. It  3 years since my friend Christal Manning. pass away. I received one pen pal letter.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah     

No comments:

Post a Comment