Friday, October 6, 2017

My week 9/30 to 10/6

SATURDAY-I was thinking last night as I was going to bed. I think Thursday or Friday I had my Iphone 6 plus for a year. I wash my towels and bed sheets. I received one pen pal letter. 

SUNDAY-I try my heater in my trailer, it working. I order a tote bag from L.L. Bean. I vacuum my bedroom. I got Owen Halloween candy order Ring Pop from Stori. Chad was thinking about it. Ian was at a ballgame.
 MONDAY-I vacuum my computer room I got Parker and Owen Halloween candy. Parker want Airhead. I vacuum the living room. I received  3 pen pal letters. Walmart didn't have a zipper tote bag.
 TUESDAY-I had 7 load of laundry at work, but I went home at 10:30AM.  I did more cleaning at work. I start cleaning after 7AM. 
WEDNESDAY-The Tote bag will be here Tomorrow. I clean my kitchen Today. I received 2 brown envelopes and 1 pen pal letter. 

THURSDAY-I did my laundry. I received the Tote bag. I had to send it back with UPS it cost me $15.37 to have UPS pick it up. So I post it on Facebook. It went on my Twitter page. So L.L. Bean Service comment ask me to email them. So I did and told them why I need a tote bag. I start not feeling good. I received a pen pal letter.
FRIDAY-I wake up at 4:11AM. I had a crazy feeling as I was getting dress for work. Everything was crazy at work. The dryer was on air. So the fisrt load didn't get dry before I came home. Clay Aiken is not running for office again. I received  Birthday card and Wal-mart gift card from Christy

 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment