Friday, November 24, 2017

My week 11/18 to 11/24

SATURDAY-It Christopher Birthday 35. The wind was so bad some of the power in Paoli went out for about 30 mins. 

SUNDAY-My Co-worker Birthday was TodayI think she is 53. I went got my mail. I didn't get it Yesterday because of the wind and rain. David Cassidy pass away Tonight. 
MONDAY-After I wrote in my journal last night. I found out Today David Cassidy didn't pass away last night. Carol call she having Thanksgiving on Friday. 
TUESDAY-Dad had to check his pacemaker. He had to do it  over here. Because the machine and mom cell didn't work good together.  The guy had Dad name wrong. He had Phayer. After he had Dad right. It took about 10 mins. My boss text me ask me to work on Monday and Friday next week.
WEDNESDAY-David Cassidy pass away last night age of 67. I received a letter from Hoosier Upland Energy Assistance. They will pay my electric and gas bills. Carol and Mike been married for 42 years



THURSDAY-It Thanksgiving. Last night I cough so bad I almost got up and get my trash can, but just got water. Mike text me to tell me we having Thanksgiving at 1PM. 
FRIDAY-I went out to Carol's 2 hours early. I didn't means too. I thought we was eating at 12PM. I went to Stori's to feed the outside dog and cat for Carol. Dad fall down outside on Carol step. He got both hand, right side of his face and his replace knee blood and hurt a shoulder.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment