Friday, November 17, 2017

My week 11/11 to 11/17

SATURDAY-It Caro Birthday 59. I was a hoodie and my Bathroom mat.
 SUNDAY-I wake up sick with my sinus.I have to get something Tomorrow. Because I don't feel good yet.
MONDAY-Parker is sweet 16 Today. I got Mucinex for my sinus. It have pills for days and pills for nights. They are gels. 
  TUESDAY-I took the 2 night  of Mucinex last night. I wake up for work. I feel I could fall to sleep anytime all day. When I got home lay down on the couch fall to sleep by 1:30PM wake up at 2PM. I stay on the couch until 3:50 pm. I was feeling better. 
WEDNESDAY-I went to Post Office. Then to the bank to get Parker Birthday money ($100.00). I got all dollar bills. Then went out to Stori's. But No one was home. I put Parker envelope by the computer. Then I went to my parents. No one was home, went in to get Sophia first School Picture.

 
THURSDAY-I had 2 load of laundry done by 8AM. I went to Walmart for the month with coupons. I got 26 Items with coupons it came to $77.35. I order a Vera Bradly tote bag this morning. By 7:40PM the tote bag was Origin Scam.
FRIDAY-I didn't sit down at break. I would love to see the movie Wonder. By 11:21AM my Vera Bradly tote bag was at Paoli Post Office. So I will received it Tomorrow.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment