Friday, December 8, 2017

My week 12/2 to 12/8

SATURDAY-Matthew have Elf on the self. Matthew up his game because of Michael Elf. He didn't take a picture he video.
 SUNDAY-I start cleaning the trailer tonight. I didn't clean everything. Because I start cleaning late in the day. 
 MONDAY-I clean before I went to Walmart and after I got home. The lady from Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Service. I don't think I will get the waiver. Because my disabled is not as bad because I can do everything myself. There should be a thing that if you are disabled the Service should help if you can do everything or not. 
TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry Today. I didn't hear from the lady from BDDS. I don't think I will hear from the lady. Because I can do everything myself but drive out of town. 
WEDNESDAY-Christy text to tell us Christopher is coming with her for Christmas 🙋🎄🎄🎄. I received cookies from Cheryl's . It Molasses Spice Cookie. Malcolm is sick

THURSDAY-Stori came to hook up the Alert Weather Radio. Then we went to The Superburger for lunch. It was the first time in 9 years without childerns. Then we went to JJ so I can get her to cut my hair. I will get it cut Tuesday at 1PM Then we went to to the nursing home to see a family friend. 
  FRIDAY-The car start up right alway because the temp outside was 16 at 7:25AM. I use WD-40 on my lock of my mailbox. I have only 4 more work days before Christmas. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment