Friday, December 15, 2017

My week 12/9 to 12/15

SATURDAY-I didn't have to use WD-40 on my mailbox lock Today. The snow was on the roads and sidewalks and my ramp.
 SUNDAY-I sleep in until 8AM. Put address labels on 8x11 brown envelopes for friendship books. An old co-worker of Dad pass away last night. William "Don" Vincent.
MONDAY-I think I may have to stay home next Friday because of freezing rain. I received friendship books Today. 
TUESDAY-There was only 3 people at work. I got to JJ's hair  and nails 20 mins early. She was waiting. I got another brown envelope with friendship books in the mail. 

 WEDNESDAY-I mail Harper Birthday card from the post office Today I'm a week early I put address labels in friendship books.
 THURSDAY-Stori and I went to the nursing home to see Cathy Jo, Helen and Sharon. I'm having trouble with my mailbox lock again I need to use WD-40 on my lock Tomorrow. 
FRIDAY-I talk to my boss about when the roads are bad with snow. They have a wall up. I have to keep my hours. Because I can't get to the time clock. I put WD-40 on my mailbox lock. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment