Friday, March 16, 2018

My week 3/10 to 3/16

SATURDAY-Ian Birthday is Today.  He is 9 year old. I'm getting my pen pal letters done. My Internet was crazy last night. I had to turn off my Wi-Fi 2 times. 
 SUNDAY-I didn't get my pen pal letters done Yesterday. It start snow shower around 5:30PM. The cars, ground and my ramps was cover. 

 MONDAY-I went to Walmart at 7:25AM. I start typing my pen pal letters on my print shop. Stori will have surgery on April 10, so she can have spring break with the kids. 
 TUESDAY-My computer was crazy this morning. I had to turn it off from the back. It was like it was lock up
WEDNESDAY-I found out last night my phone jack in my living room is not working. A person will be here on Thursday. I did my laundry this afternoon. 

THURSDAY-It Mom 84 Birthday. The phone guy came before 10:30AM. He fix the open wire that was coming out of the trailer. 

FRIDAY-The lady I work for wasn't there Today. My paycheck was good. I text Stori about Spring Break.
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment