Friday, March 23, 2018

My week 3/17 to 3/23

 SATURDAY-It St. Patrick's Day. Livia came with the trash bags. I went to Walmart for the month with coupons.

SUNDAY-I got up at 4:30AM to fix the lights I have. They have a timer. They came on at 4:30AM for 5 hours then off for 19 hours. They work with Battery's 
MONDAY-I got to Walmart at 7:30AM. There was 3 persons at the Post Office when I got there. I went to the workshop to see about ordering out on Friday. 
 TUESDAY-I work until 12:30PM Today. It start snowing before 4PM. Trisanna move Lyzah 4th birthday party from 2PM to 4PM on Saturday. 
WEDNESDAY-I woke at 4:30AM sick to my stomach I was hoping my morning medicine would help the pain. It didn't so I text my boss that I was sick and can't go in to work. I'm mad at myelf, because I clean off the steps last night and park the wrong way so I could drive out easy. We got about 8 " of snow. It Lyzah 4th Birthday. 

THURSDAY I feel little bit better. I went to Walmart to get Lyzah Birthday card. Then the bank to get $100.00 out$50.00 dollars for Lyzah and 5 $10 dollar bills for me. 
 FRIDAY-I got to work ok. We order out Today. I paid my Town of Paoli bill online Today. We got pizza for order out day. This is last page in this journal. I will start a new journal Tomorrow. Spring Break start tonight in Paoli. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment