Friday, July 27, 2018

My week 7/21 to 7/27

SATURDAY-A car woke me up at 5:35AM. They was going fast on W. Hospital Rd. I clean some of the bathroom, only thing I need to do is mop the floor in the bathroom. I got done cleaning out my file cabin. It rain off and on all day.

SUNDAY-I made my rent check for August. I will mail it on Tuesday. Since Friday night my face Itchy and red. So I look it up. I order Barrier cream. I start using Curel. I update my Iphone. it took 10 mins. I dust and mop the bathroom floor.

MONDAY-After going to Walmart for the week. I got the order out list ready. I went to the post office. I had to park in the square then walk to the post office. Then 8:45AM I went to the workshop to take the order list. I was hoping to talk to one of my bosses. She was in a meeting. So I came home, I will talk to her Tomorrow.

TUESDAY-I only had 5 load of laundry at work. So I got done at 10:30AM. I went to my other boss about Tomorrow. My boss told me they will keep me working on Wednesday.

WEDNESDAY-I learn what I will be doing on Wednesdays after Today. I got the trash from the bathrooms. Pick up trash from the floors. It took me over a hour to vacuum in 4 rooms. So I didn't do any other cleaning.

THURSDAY-I woke up at 3:30AM. Couldn't fall back to sleep. So at 5:15AM. I got up for the day. Put laundry away. I know now the bottle water that have favor orange in the water making my Itchy.

FRIDAY-Today was crazy. Order out day was crazy too. I didn't have the many water bottle to do. I can't wait for Wednesday because I will be working. I put my bath towels in the washer this morning. So I can wash them Tomorrow.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment