Friday, July 20, 2018

My week 7/14 to 7/20

SATURDAY-I dust my kitchen floor then mop it. At 7:53 last night a bird was hitting my computer window. I jump out of my chair. I took the toothbrush and clean the microwave. It didn't get all of it clean.

SUNDAY-I pack 4 8x11 brown and a business envelope fill with friendship books. There wasn't any coupons in Louisville, KY newspaper The Courier-Journal. I step on a Little Debbie Cherry Fruit pie, the pie was in the wrapper. I hadn't open the wrapper yet when I step on it. I ask a friend to tag me in the post about Face Your Fears fundraiser for National Inclusion Project. Before she went to bed. So I could donate to it I didn't have to go down her Facebook page.

 MONDAY-I only had 3 coupons for the month. So I use them with what I get every week. I forgot French Fries and Ketchup. So I will go later in the week to get them. I donate $75.00 my friend who doing Face Your Fears for National Inclusion Project.

TUESDAY-I had 8 load of laundry at work. So I work until 12:30PM. I went to the workshop to see if I need to work Tomorrow. Went to my parents to water mom flowers. The lady text me. I don't have to work Tomorrow.

WEDNESDAY-Got my laundry done by 8:30AM. Everything hand up to dry in my trailer,but my underwear I dry them in the dryer. Went to Walmart for French Fries, Ketchup and Little Debbie Cherry Fruit pies. Then I pull weeds.

THURSDAY-I put all my laundry away last night. I vacuum my bedroom and my computer room last night. I vacuum my living room then use my other part of my vacuum to get the dust. I didn't get it with the main vacuum. I start cleaning out my file cabin.

FRIDAY-The storm woke me up at 3:13AM. I couldn't fall back to sleep. I lay in bed until 5:45AM. I got up for the the day. I got done working at 11:30AM. I went to get my mail, get refill of pills and to the bank. I'm waiting on Tornado watch until 9PM.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment