Friday, November 10, 2023

My crazy week 11/4 to 11/10

SATURDAY-I forgot my Iphone at home. When I went to Walmart this morning. I use the Ibotta app I made $7.25 on Ibotta. I got home from from Walmart with my grocery at 7:20AM. I was making eggs at 7:40AM. I have bad feeling my clock on my Iphone will not go back. I haven't heard from Hoosier Upland. I will call on Dec. 1. 

SUNDAY-My eyes open at 1:09AM. My thermometer had the same time as my watch and my Iphone. But my bedroom TV time wasn't right. My door bell ring and no one was at the door. My living room TV clock was right by 7:20AM. I put Parker birthday card and money in my mailbox for tomorrow mail. I did text Parker to tell him. The cleaning lady will come tomorrow. 

MONDAY-My thermometer clock ws an hour late. Before I put my shoes and brace on. I fix the thermometer clock. I put new  battery's in 7 candles. So if my power go out I have light on at night. So I don't running into furniture in the dark . I can get the 3 way power light faster.

TUESDAY-I put new battery's in 5 candle. I need to order more candle from QVC. I watch my first IU basketball game this season. Everyone vote today. But I received a email from USPS I had mail today. 

WEDNESDAY-Stori order me a 5ft Christmas tree. We will not take it down. We will just move it in the the garage. It should be at Stori house on Friday. 

THURSDAY-I told some of my co-worker about the Christmas tree. I got my paperwork done for my boss today.

FRIDAY-I heard from Hoosier Upland Energy Assistance. They will pay $150.00 on my Electric bill. I received my (My First Love was Shaun Cassidy) t-shirt today.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment