Friday, November 17, 2023

My crazy week 11/11 to 11/17

SATURDAY-It Carol Birthday. I was cooking eggs by 7:55AM. Walmart didn't have 12 eggs. So I got the 18 eggs. i use Ibotta app, i made $1.75. i clean up the coffee table. It feel funny not having mail delivery today. i wash my My First Love was Shaun Cassidy t-shirt. 

SUNDAY-I sleep good, I sleep for about 5 hours. I got Shaun Cassidy t-shirt ready for tomorrow. i will text Stori about about the Christmas tree tomorrow. 

MONDAY-It Parker Birthday. He is 22 year old. Stori came with my Christmas tree and the water filter. the new water filter didn't work. we try for about 30 mins. i gas my car up. 

TUESDAY-It my claymate friend Birthday. The weather is 70 in the afternoon. carol text we having Thanksgiving on Friday. I text Stori, Stori told me they going to Jamey side of his family on Thanksgiving. That why we having Thanksgiving on friday. 

WEDNESDAY-I didn't sleep good last night. Work was crazy today. A deer was running  across the grass by head start. When I went to the doctor. The nurse had to get my blood from my hand. I took a nap before I went  to my doctor appointment.

THURSDAY-I sleep ok. I did woke up at 3:40AM. I had a meeting at work. My keyboard table wheel broke tonight. The table been falling down. But tonight one wheel that move the table broke in pieces. 

FRIDAY-Tonight will be 6 months since I been in my house. I took Stori home from the doctor office. i update my Iphone today. I told Stori about my keyboard table.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment