Friday, April 12, 2024

My Crazy week 4/6 to 4/12

SATURDAY-I found 2 nightshirts at Walmart. I put them in my shopping cart. Went on shopping. I pay for the nightshirts put them in the walmart bag, I pay the total. I walk out to the car. Come home got the bags out of my car. It hit me I didn't put the bag with the nightshirts back in the cart. So I look online the nightshirts was on Walmart website. Stori came with food from Backpacks blessing. I will make a pickup order from Walmart for Friday. My sound on my computer went out. I clean my kitchen sink out before 12AM. 

SUNDAY-I slept pass 7AM. After breakfast I clean my countertop. I'm pick up around the house. So I can read all day tomorrow. I think I have food for today and Monday from Backpacks of blessing. 

MONDAY-I was able to sleep pass 5:40AM. But not 6:30AM. Somehow my timer on my TV didn't work. My TV was on at 6:30AM. So I got up for the day after 7AM. I wash 2 hoodies. I think I will stay in the living room doing the solar eclipse. I received my 2 nightshirts from Walmart, I'm washing them. I received my green T-shirt from QVC today. The mail lady was here at 12:59 PM. I been reading my book today. I t didn't get to dark outside because the street and my garage lights was on. The green Acre Lawn care mow today after 3:15PM. The temperature outside went off 81 to 74 doing the solar eclipse. 

TUESDAY-I sleep all night, last night. Stori and I went to Walmart to get a storage bin and I got Chopper and Multi Slicer. Then I got 2 bottles of Risata wine. Stori got hers grocery for the day. Chad got his license. I got my car gas up. Stori and I saw a old co-worker of my, and a friend of my mom at Walmart.

WEDNESDAY-Around 9PM last night. I look out the window. Saw police light on W. Longest St there was a ambulance. No one could get in the house. I saw my neighbor walking from the house. He was going in his house and call the lady daughter. The police got the lay out and in the ambulance before her daughter got there. All Old National Banks in Louisville Ky was close or close at 1PM Because 4 people got kill in a bank last year. Paoli Old National Bank close at 2PM today. 

THURSDAY-I was having a good. When I got home it went down. Because I saw a Email. The person don't know me. So I'm walking away. Clay Aiken is having a meeting with his fans on Google. OJ Simpson dead at 76 year old. I received my Verizon bill. I pay and put it back in my mailbox. I made a pick up order at Walmart for tomorrow at 12-1PM

FRIDAY-I fall to sleep at 7PM watching TV until 9PM last night. I got my pick up Walmart order. I park in spot 7. There was a black truck in spot 5. No one was in the truck. There was 2 cars before me. The second car was getting they grocery. A person was walking to the truck got in and leave. I can't who it was because the truck was off the ground only thing I saw was the person shoes. I think it wrong to park in the pickup parking lot if you don't have a pickup order I saw a box from the murphy bed in the garage. I walk in my guess bedroom. The murphy bed wasn't together yet. So I got my grocery out of my car. Call Stori she told me. It will be a all day thing. Because there 100 pieces.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment