Friday, April 5, 2024

My crazy week 3/29 to 4/5

SATURDAY-I was running late this morning I didn't go to Walmart until 6:35AM. But I was home from Walmart at 7:29AM. I had breakfast and had my dishwasher on at 8:30AM. Carol text about Easter dinner. 

SUNDAY-It Easter. It Shirley Jones 90 birthday I went out to Carol's at 12:40PM. Meeted Carol dog. He look like Toby but he have some white hair too. I got home from Carol's around 6:15PM. I put my Memorial Day wreath and mailbox cover up. Parker will go back to college in Aug. He is done for the year. 

MONDAY-Green Acres Lawn Care mow before I got home from work. The lady came to get the check for two days of mowing. I made pancake the month. The grape jelly I order last Sunday came today from Walmart. We will be in level 3 storms tonight. I sat outside watching car going by today. 

TUESDAY-I turn off my computer for the day at 3:15. Because the storms will start around 4PM The school let the kid go home at 1PM. I have textStori to tell her. I will text her if I go in the laundry room. We are in a tornado watch until 10PM. 

WEDNESDAY-Today is 50 years of Louisville KY tornado on April 3, 1974. I was in Kosair hospital for Children. Mom and I was there for leg surgery because of my Cerebral Palsy.We ate dinner in the basement of the hospital. We didn't have tornados last night. We should have snow showers tonight. 

THURSDAY-The day after the tornado 50 year ago.Dad came to the hospital to give mom his car keys. He had a taxi waiting for him, to take him to the airport. Because dad had to fly out to Faulkton, South Dakota. Because his dad (my grandpa Brand) dead in tucson, Arizona.The night before (April 3, 1974). I couldn’t have to surgery, so Mom and I went home and saw what the tornado did to Kentucky and Indiana. Christy and Carol was home by they self. They was 17 and 15. It been cold all day. I found we are not going to work on Monday. 

FRIDAY-The school is close for the 8th Monday. I had a good working day. Because the workshop didn't come in until 12PM. Because they have a dance tonight. I wonder if there mail on Monday. I turn off all my alarms for Monday. I wonder how many business will close after 12PM on Monday. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment