Friday, May 3, 2024

My crazy week 4/27 to 5/3

SATURDAY-I did use the Ibotta app. I pick the wrong dinner so I didn't make any money on the app today. I forgot a pair  of blue jeans in the hamper last nigh. I will wash them next Friday. I didn't get that much at Walmart. today. Because I will do a Walmart pick up on Tuesday. 

SUNDAY-I sleep pass  7AM. I didn't sleep bad, I didn't  think of work as I was sleeping. I think the wine I drink on Saturday help me sleep on Saturday nights too. I love cleaning out the kitchen sink it so big. The house is so bright I feel happy. I would love to have my parents, Stori and Jamey dinner on May 17. But I'm not allow too by Carol. Because I was going to have my cousin Cindy, Her husband, Stori and Jamey for lunch for Cindy and Mike wedding anniversary . But Carol told me I had no room  for them. 5 people can sit at my dinner table but Carol said no. Carol have to have card tables for people to eat at her house.  

MONDAY-I did sleep good last night. I understand why. Work was crazy today. Stori took pictures of my house for me. Clay Aiken change pictures on his Facebook page. I did my Walmart pick up order before 1PM. I will pick it up between 12 and 1PM

TUESDAY-I full my shampoo bottle up for the month before work. I change how I clean the bathroom at work. Why people park in the online order pick up parking lot. Today was the second time someone park in the pick up parking lot and walk in to Walmart. I guess some people can't read or don't care about other. I did pick up my Walmart order. I did turn my A/C, but I don't know if it will turn on I have it on 75. 

WEDNESDAY-I sleep good last night. I made up my mind about how I will do something in May. I was going to go outside and read the Three Sister, but I almost fall to sleep. So I stop reading and play the game Bejeweled Blitz on my phone. I'm thinking about getting Rib eye steak put it in the oven. But it cost over $38.00.

THURSDAY-I took about 30 mins nap. I feel good after the nap. I was able to read outside I didn't fall to sleep outside today. At 11:59AM. it was 90 outside. The mowing crew Green Acres lawn care was here before I got home from work. 

FRIDAY-It was raining as I got ready for work. It stop raining around 10AM. I told a co-worker about the book Three Sisters. We talk what the sister went through. 2 more weeks to go. I received PEOPLE magazine on the right day. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment