Friday, May 24, 2024

My crazy week 5/18 to 5/24

SATURDAY-It was fog when I went to Walmart. It took me longer. Because I was looking for Get Well cards for Owen. I got 3 cards. I will send one on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I didn't read that much today. I thought I could order stuff today. But my Capital one card didn't turn over for the month yet. 

SUNDAY-I didn't sleep pass 5:30AM this morning. I was able to order stuff. I order 4 mailbox cover and 1 door wreath for summer. I order stuff from Land Ends. I order something from Walmart too. I didn't read at all today. On Facebook I thank for getting REMC fiber in the house 2 day before I move in and helping moving boxes and my furniture from my trailer in the house. Because I forgot last year to thank him as I thank Stori, Jamey and my Dad. 

MONDAY-I had a bad day. I was doing good until  before 9:30AM got little dizzy. I went to to work. Then about 10 mins. before break my head went everywhere. Before 10:30AM I had to tell my supervisor I need to go home. She had me sit, she had to help another person. They call Stori. She meet us at the walk-in clinic. My supervisor went back to work. Stori and I went in, they didn't look at me because of the dizzy. So went to the ER. I couldn't move without holding on to Stori. We was there for 2 hours. The doctor give me Diazepam I went to William Brothers to get the pill. They didn't have them yet. They delivery the pills

TUESDAY-Everyone think Diazepam is for pain. So I text Stori at break to tell what everyone think. Stori text back with It is also used for Vertigo. I think Stori text her friend who is a nurse practitioners in Paoli. I look up what is good and bad food for dizziness. Cheese is bad. So I need something to eat before bed that not start dizziness. 

WEDNESDAY-I did received the Summer door wreath and the summer and Halloween mailbox cover. I received my Have A Good Day You Guys t-shirt from Be Kind To Everyone. I text Stori to see what brand of apple is good at Walmart, she text back with Honeycrisp or pink lady.I was watching TV around 7PM last night I fall to sleep. When my eyes open it was 8:02PM. I thought it was 8:02AM. It took me 2 mins for it to hit me it was pm not am.

THURSDAY-I went to a room to see my nurse Practitioner about 3:05PM. She didn't come in until after 3:30PM and my appointment was 3PM. I told her about the walk-in-clinic. I show her the pills the RE doctor gave me. She told me it was a drug I wouldn't be get off. She will get me a pill for my BP with the pill I take at lunch. They took blood to see how my vitamin DF is. The lady didn't have any The lady didn't have any trouble getting my blood out. William Brother will delivery tomorrow because it to last for them. I pay my Town of Paoli bill and put it in the mailbox for the mail lady. I put Owen last Get Well card in the mailbox. 

FRIDAY-I didn't sleep good last night. Work was good. I received my white shorts from Lands End. William Brothers came with my pills at 3PM. The new one is Hydrochlorothiazide. I have to take it after breakfast . Today I took it 20 mins before dinner to see if I get dizzy. Not yet.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment