Friday, May 31, 2024

My crazy week 5/25 to 5/31

SATURDAY-I had side effects from the new pill this morning from yesterday. I wasn't myself at Walmart. I took another Hydrochlorothiazide after breakfast what the paper said how to take them I had 3 eggs. The side effects didn't go away I drink a lot of water Friday night and the side effects didn't go away. I had lunch I took my Losartan Potassium. I feel good for about one hour. Then the side effects start again. I didn't feel like reading. 

SUNDAY-At 1AM I took Aleve for the side effects. Because I couldn't take the pain. I was feeling better without the pill. I need something that don't make me sick or I don't feel like myself. Stori text about having a cookout at 1PM tomorrow. Owen text to thank me for the Get Well cards.

MONDAY-We was in a tornado watch. It was over by 12AM. The lighting last night was crazy. I had 3 eggs for breakfast. Orange County Family Dentistry text this morning. To tell me I have a appointment  on 6/17 at 1PM. Carol and Mike was out of town. So They wasn't at Stori. I found out they building a house in the wood behind they house.Owen went in the pool. 

TUESDAY-I cut an apple last night and ate it before going to bed. I took Cinnamon applesauce for break at work. I was feeling good after break. Parker took my boxes. I received 4 pictures from The Young and the Restless Fan Club. Then I received the book The Way I See It by Melissa Anderson, who play Mary on Little House on the Prairie. 

WEDNESDAY-I send a message at 6:33AM  to Williams Brother Pharmacy on RXLocal app to get Levothyroxine and see if they delivery. I got them at 5PM today. I have 3 refills. When I come home from work the temp in my house was 69. at 12PM.

THURSDAY-Stori is 48 today. I received my new bath mat and my Thanksgiving Day mailbox cover. I had to call the doctor clinic to have my doctor office to me about my blood test from last Thursday. The nurse call everything is ok but my vitamin D is low. I told her I couldn't take the new pill I was sick for 2 days. 

FRIDAY-I sleep all night. I didn't turn on my electric blanket last night. I did pick up my vitamin D pills. I had to pay for them $5.00. I have to take one every week for 8 weeks. I made a appointment for July 29. I'm hoping I can read this weekend. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment