Friday, June 7, 2024

My crazy week 6/ 1 to 6/7

 SATURDAY-I was able to read last night. I'm under 100 pages to read now. I roll up $27.00 in quarters, dimes and penny's last night. I got Watermelon chunks, pineapple chunks, bluebarries and green grapes for lunch next week. I got Christy Birthday card. I was able to put it in my mailbox by 7:30AM so my weekend mail lady can pick it up. I'm hoping Christy will get it by Tuesday. Her birthday is  Monday (6/3).

SUNDAY-My Iphone update it self. I wash the bluebarries and the green grapes. It rain this morning. The lady who clean. What to clean on Wednesday (6/5). Michael and Trisanna 12 year anniversary is today. 

MONDAY-Christy is 67 today. Matthew and Lyndsay 13th anniversary is today. Dad donate to the workshop today. He may saw my facebook post about the fire station didn't do the WHAS  Crusade for Children BBQ fundraising this last weekend. I received 2 PEOPLE magazines in the mail today. 

TUESDAY-I forgot my reading glasses, Because I use them when I pick up my Walmart order. So after work, I came home to pick up my reading glasses. A old man was picking up his order before me. I think he order for the month. Owen received his last Get Well card. that I mail on Friday (5/24).

WEDNESDAY-Christy text me at 8:05AM , but I didn't see it until 1:15PM. Christy believe Harper and Monroe will be coming with her. Christy not sure about Sophia. They should be here by 4:30pm or 5PM on Friday. They coming for dad birthday. I received my Indiana Natural gas bill. My credit balance is $395.38 I guess Hoosier Upland is not helping with my gas bill anymore. 

THURSDAY-It hit me this morning. I sold my trailer on 6/5/23. But the lady who took the trailer and move it out of the trailer park. She is not living in it trailer now. Christy text at 9:52PM last night. She was coming tonight with all 3 girls. They should be here in Paoli by 11:30pm. Carol call she having cookout for Dad birthday on Saturday. 

FRIDAY-Stori and Jamey been married for 27 years. Christy will come with the girls at 10:30AM tomorrow morning. I took my second Vitamin D pill. Work was busy today for me. I didn't get any mail today. I don't think I will buy chips anymore.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment