Friday, June 14, 2024

My crazy week 6/8 to 6/14

SATURDAY-Dad is 96 today. Carol at 5:30PM yesterday to see if I was coming out for dinner. I told her, she told me on Saturday. So I turn off the computer and went to Carol's. Mom almost fell off the moon step again on Friday. Mike told me today,he giving the buffalo away, they are 20 years old. Christy, Carol and girls came to see my house. They like my mailbox cover. I went out to Carol's after 4PM. Dad had a piece of Ice cream cake. 

SUNDAY-I made a new Walmart pick up list on my print shop. I didn't clean my kitchen this morning. Because I pick up Thursday and Friday for the girls on Saturday. I did take off the chips on the Walmart list. Then I took salad dressing off the list too. I put on the list Cantaloupe chunks, cut watermelon , green grapes and pink lady apples. 

MONDAY-I received my REMC fiber bill and Verizon bill today. I pay and put them back in my mailbox for the mail lady for tomorrow. Stori text last night, they are having a cookout on Sunday for Father Day. We text about my furnace filter too.

TUESDAY-My doctor office call. She got me Hydrochlorothiazide. She what me to keep my doctor appointment on June 25 for my blood pressure. The road pass the 4-H building is closed. So I text Stori to see the long way to her house on the main road is open. She said yes it was open. I my have to drive to Orleans to get Stori's on Sunday. 

WEDNESDAY-My eyes open at 3:45AM. I couldn't fall back to sleep. I don't know if the new pill will keep me up at night. I will know tonight. I didn't feel dizziness today. But I feel off, but it feel better then feel dizziness. I feeling better after I took my other blood pressure pill at lunch.

THURSDAY-I did sleep good. I woke up heard the TV and fell back to sleep. But I feel funny when I went to work. I was feeling better by 11AM. I wonder why I feel off in the mornings the new pill should be gone by 6AM. I would think that. Because before I start taking the new pill I didn't feeling I wasn't right. I was feeling good in the morning before the new pill. I just look up hydrochlorothiazide , it in my system for 3.5 days, 6 to 15 hours. I'm taking 12.5 mgIt 4 hours the effects last 6 to 12 hours. That why I'm feeling dizziness until 11AM.

FRIDAY-I sleep all night. I was feeling good today. I think eating pop tart before I took the pill help. I feel little off but not like Wednesday and Thursday. I will see how I feel tomorrow morning before I go to Walmart for the week. I like the new sign outside at work. I'm hoping to read the book tonight. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment