Friday, June 28, 2024

My crazy week 6/22 to 6/28

SATURDAY-I got home from Walmart at 7:05AM. I put 4th of July wreath and mailbox cover on. I ask Dad for help he what to do change the battery. I said NO I will get the battery myself. I didn't need to see how low my battery is. So I went to Advance Auto Parts. It took about 30 mins. Then 2 hours like seven years ago. When dad had them change the battery up , it took 455 mins and it was dead. 

SUNDAY-My eyes open at 4:57AM. I lay in bed until 6:30AM. Carol and Mike come with they dog and food. We talk about what going on behind the trees. We think someone building a house. It rain this morning. 

MONDAY-My supervisor wasn't at work. So I have to talk to her tomorrow. I forgot to send a check to my dad for the rent. I will make the check tomorrow after I get back from the doctor. Stori come to see what going on in other land. The mowing crew came today. 

TUESDAY-My eyes open 1:55AM I watch stuff on my Iphone. I went back sleep around 3AM. I got the paper I have to fill out to take a week off from work. I went to the doctor. My blood pressure is better 140/95 then before I went home I got my blood pressure redo it was 130/95 then what it was 152/? in May.

WEDNESDAY-I was feeling good about my blood pressure number. Until this morning, I will listen to my doctor no others. I will do what I should done months ago. Carol call to ask if her friend Tamy  from High School could see the house. I made a check for dad for rent.. More stuff going on the other land last night. 

THURSDAY-I sleep so good last night. I didn't move around in bed. Dean Butler book Prairie Man: My Little House Life & Beyond haven't came today yet. I keep out of other business at work. I have been but after yesterday I'm not talking to anyone first  anymore. 

FRIDAY-I had a funny dream last night. The dream had a TV my dad had when I was a kid. I received Dean Butler book. I did watch the debate last night. Hallmark will start having Christmas movies for the month of July. It will start tonight at 8PM.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment