Friday, July 5, 2024

My crazy week 6/29 to 7/5

 SATURDAY-I saw a lady park in a handicapped parking place at Walmart. She is NOT disabled. I know what her job is. If she was disabled she couldn't do her job. I got home from Walmart at 7:05AM. I sleep after breakfast, I put my shorts in my garage to dry yesterday. Because it was about 81 in the garage yesterday. I try to read but I fall to sleep every time in the afternoon. 

SUNDAY-I sleep 4 hours this morning because I went to sleep at 2AM. I forgot to have wine last night with the hamburger and french fries last night. I was able to read when I was watch the Hallmark Christmas movies doing the TV commercials with the sound off last night. 

MONDAY-I forgot yesterday was a year since I had my co-worker came to see my house. Carol did rude joke to her's grandsons yesterday. Orange County fiber went out for over an hour. I had to reset my youtubetv app online. I guess I undone the app when I was waiting on the fiber to come back up. Turn in my paper so I can take off the week of Oct 14-18.

TUESDAY-My mail lady was here before 12PM. I have one more day of work. Then I have two days off for 4 of July. I received a letter from Spring Valley Bank & Trust. I don't bank with them. The letter is about loans and mortgage. If I need a loan I will go to my own bank. I been going to since 1974. The mowing crew was here today. 

WEDNESDAY-I didn't sleep 5 hours only 4 hours. I don't understand why because I went to bed before 11:30pm. Thursday and Friday I will be able to read the book I'm reading. 4 days of reading yessssssssssssssss. My new mailbox cover came today, it a dog cover. Someone told Carol there a little subdivision going in on the property behind my house. 

THURSDAY-I went to bed at 1:40AM this morning. The fitbit app had 7 hours That what I slept. I start reading The Front Porch Club at 8AM. It rain this morning. I'm hoping to read up to page 70 by Saturday night I'm on page 48. I read doing TV commercials with the sound off.  I found out the Hallmark Christmas movie Long Lost Christmas is a book. I look it up on Barnes and Noble. I can order the book in paperback.

FRIDAY-It got gray outside at 8AM. The house was dark inside. I had to turn on lights. The street lights was on at 8AM. I didn't read that much this morning. I did my laundry, I had everything hanging up to dry by 11AM. I learn myself to put a new watch band on my fitbit watch. I had 2 pieces of pizza for lunch. I was so full I couldn't eat the other 2 pieces for dinner. I will have the other 2 piece's for dinner on Saturday. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment