Friday, June 21, 2024

My crazy week6/15 to 6/21

SATURDAY-I didn't buy that much for the week.Because i will do a walmart pick up on thursday. I put my iphone in my bedroom. so i could read the book. I got done with it. I'm reading the author's notes and atferword in the book. 

SUNDAY-It father day. I clean the kitchen i did sleep pass 5:30am. I went out stori's at 12:45pm We had steak for lunch. Stori neighbor who is the wood teacher that build my house family was at Stori.

MONDAY-At 7:40PM last night. I start reading The Front porch club by Michelle Major. It was 71 in the house when I went to work this morning. my dentist appointment went good. The mowing crew was here when I was at the dentist. My bill for the mowing crew is $150.00. I hope they will come after I get home from work next week. Barry Manilow is 81 Today.

TUESDAY-stori put a new filter in the furnace. owen know how to change the filter. The door of the crawl space came apart but stori could lock it. I paid my verizon and remc fiber bills online. Because I mail they bills back to them on 6/11. The checks haven't show up in my bank account yet. The lady from green acres lawn care come to get my $150.00 check. 

wednesday-i didn't sleep good last night. my eyes open at 12:55am. i thought had my verizon bill be paid 6/20. i look on the app.some how the date 6/20 to pay the bill wasn't on the app. so after 1Am i pay my verizon bill in bed. there wasn't no mail today, because of juneteenth. i did a order for walmart pick up for tomorrow between 12-1. 

THURSDAY-My great niece sophia is 13 today. I was thinking last night about taking school fall vacation off from work. Because carol have to to have a family vacation. So I talk to my supervisor about it. That way my co-worker don't have to look out for me, like last May and June. Because Carol had to have a family  vacation. then when I just move in the house. Carol it was ok to go away for a week when golf team missing a golfer. Mom friend Mary Ann block pass away a year ago yesterday.

FRIDAy-My great nephew owen is 13 today. I was going to tell my supervisor I was taking Oct 14 to 18 off. but she wasn't there today. so i will tell her on monday. I received 2 orders from amazon today. 

until next time

deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment