Friday, July 12, 2024

My crazy week 7/6 to 7/12

SATURDAY-I forgot to get something for dinner for the week. I did use the ibotta app, I made a $1.00. I order my walmart pick up order today, will pick it up on wednesday Last night I turn on all my alarms on my iphone for work. 

SUNDAY-A month from today the kids in Paoli going back to school for 2024-2025 school year. I got to page 70 in the book I'm reading. I look up Wendi Lou Turnbaugh, because she have 2 books. Then I look up Charlotte Stewart, because she have a book. I have to order Planters Honey Roasted whole cashews online. Because Paoli Walmart don't have them. I wait for 2 weeks.

MONDAY-I didn't sleep good last night. I think I didn't sleep good because I went back to work after 2 days off. Stori text me, the lady who clean what to clean my house on July 10.I went to the bank after work today. 4-H is this week in Paoli. 

TUESDAY-Stori told me, my property was owned by some lady out of town. The trailer are owned by some local man. The land behind me and on the other side of the trailers where owned by another man. There is a tornado watch until 12AM. I turn off my computer at 3:30PM for the day.

WEDNESDAY-I was busy after work. I went to pick up my Walmart order. I put my grocery in my kitchen. I had applesauce for lunch, took my meds. Got my tote bag and reading glasses out of my car. I didn't sit at all. I got back in my car went to JJ for my hair cut. She was busy, there was 2 persons I know getting they hair cut. I got home before 1PM. I put my grocery away. 

THURSDAY-I ask Carol for grandpa two wheel wagon. But I can't do what I what to do with it. Carol is out of town, she will be home on Sunday. The mowing crew was here today. They had a landscaping job on Monday and had people who didn't show up for work. That why they mow today. 

FRIDAY-I was thinking 2 months from yesterday, I will be on vacation for the week of Oct. 14-18. I will sit at home and read. Because others will be on Fall vacation. I have to pay $0.06 to Verizon. Because I over paid the bill last month. I don't have to pay Orange County REMC. Because I over paid the bill last month too. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment