Friday, August 2, 2024

My crazy week 7/27 to 8/2

SATURDAY-It took me all day to clean the kitchen island from the boxes from all the package I received on Wednesday. I try to catch up on my sleep. Because I didn't sleep good Friday morning.I received a text from Walmart at 12:22pm they said my planted Deluxe Honey Roasted whole cashews was delivery at 10:15am. So I went to my mailbox NO mail. I saw the mail lady was coming down the road. I went in the house to have lunch. I went back out to the mailbox NO cashews but my Land End package was in the mailbox. I went on Walmart app. The person will give me a refund.

SUNDAY-It rain for about 3 hours this morning. I received a text from the doctor office to see if I can make my appointment at 2:20pm tomorrow. I made Dad his 13th rental check. Put it in the mailbox for tomorrow. I order more checks today. I didn't read that much. 

MONDAY-I went to my 2:20pm doctor appointment at 1:50pm. I was in the waiting room for about a mins. Then I was in a room to wait on the doctor at 2:02pm, she come in we talk. She told me, my bp was 134/8 last time it was 130/9. My doctor leave the room at 2:19pm. A nurse come back in to get my blood to see how much vitamin D I need to take on a daily.

TUESDAY-I order saving account deposit slip. I should received them by Aug 15. I went to the bank after work.I received Prairie Fire The American Dreams of Laura Ingalls Wilder by Caroline Fraser. The book have about 500 pages.

WEDNESDAY-I fill my shampoo and hand soap bottles this morning before I went to work. I saw after I brush my teeths of my front tooth didn't look right. So after 1pm I call my dentist office. He can see me on Aug 5 at 4pm. I took a nap after 3pm. I woke up about 3:40pm my TV was off. The clock on the stove and microwave was off too. 

THURSDAY-I forgot yesterday was a year,since my trailer was move out of the Shady Village trailer park. The landlord lose $4,800.00 a year for not buying my trailer from me. I didn't sit outside to read this Summer. Orange County REMC Fiber have five new plans. So I went on they website to tell them I want Essential Plan I had now. 

FRIDAY-It was lighting outside when I got up for the day. I didn't hear from my doctor office about my vitamin D. Her office is not open on Friday's Stori came to show me where to put the softener in the washer. Im hoping I can read tomorrow. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah




No comments:

Post a Comment