Friday, August 9, 2024

My crazy week 8/3 to 8/9

SATURDAY-I don't understand why Walmart put a pack of 12 bottle water on the top shelve. Then they had 4 self service checkout was out of order. They start working as I walking out. It was fog outside as I was walking to my car. I couldn't see the stop lights, but I could see the color lights.

SUNDAY-I clean my kitchen sink last night before I went to bed. I received Egg ring set today by USPS. I did read yesterday, but not that much today. My fitbit watch didn't show the time for about 15 mins until I got it working again.

MONDAY-After work I went to the bank to get Malcolm birthday money out. I got Malcolm money birthday card together. I went to my dentist appointment. It wasn't a cavities but plaque. So the dentist clean it off and made my cleaning to 4 months not 6 months. The mowing crew came as I was pulling out of my driveway. When I got home from the dentist I put Malcolm birthday card in the mail. 

TUESDAY-Tomorrow is First day back to school. 

Chad is Junior

Ian is Sophomore 

Owen is 7 grade

Lyzah is 5 grade

Malcolm is 2 grade

My 3 great-nieces in Fort Wayne, Indiana

Sophia is 7 grade

Harper is 5 grade

Monroe is Kindergarten 

Clay is on Celebrity Family Feud tonight. 

WEDNESDAY-I didn't sleep good last night. Today is the first anniversary of 3 tornado in Paoli. We had no power for 3 days. I only work 2 days that week. My reading glasses fell out of my hand, the right side len pop out. I got it back in. So I made a eye doctor appointment for Monday. I haven't seen the doctor in 4 years. 

THURSDAY-My doctor nurse call me on my break. My vitamin D is ok. She said I could get Vitamin D at Walmart or they could call it in to William Brother. So I told the nurse to call it in to William Brothers. So I know I have the right meds. I tag Dad, Christy, Stori, Michael, Christopher and Matthew on Facebook about donting with me on 9/21 to National Inclusion Project. It Clay Aiken son Parker 16 birthday today. 

FRIDAY-I put a bookmark in my journal. Stori comment last night on my post on Facebook about donating to National Inclusion Project.Stori said she will give me some money. I don't know if she will donate $300.00.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment