Friday, August 23, 2024

My crazy week 8/17 to 8/23

SATURDAY-Today is 1 year and 3 months, I been in the house. I use the Ibotta app today. I made $3.85 I saw my old 7th and 8th grade Special Education teacher this morning at Walmart. I found out Sam Choice 100% Angus Burger 12 1/3 is replace with Marketside 100% Angus Burger. I made a Walmart pick up for Thursday for 12 PM to 1 PM. 

SUNDAY-It Malcolm 8th Birthday. I was thinking it was 19 years. I saw Clay Aiken in concert for the first time. I order 9  lady's tops from QVC . The total is $197.35. But I took $39.48 for 5 months. I clean my kitchen sink, kitchen table and stove top at 11 PM last night. I only clean the countertop this morning after breakfast. I got a check ready to take to the bank tomorrow to get money out of my saving. 

MONDAY-I don't know time it was. I got up to go to the bathroom. Went back to bed lay on my right side went back to sleep. This morning before 7AM. There was a deer and 2 baby deers in the back yard. The tree limb at the trailer park haven't been move. The landlord family don't care about they renters I guess. Phil Donahue pass away last night at 88 year old. Marlo Thomas post on Facebook about Phil passing. 

TUESDAY-I PM my old neighbor last night on Facebook, to see when the tree limb come down. He PM me back he said last week. Parker is going back to College on Friday. Parker should come this week to get free stuff from his Great Aunt Deborah. Trianna niece last day at work is this Friday. Because she going to College. Two of my orders from Amazon came today. Why Republican people's make fun of Democratic. 

WEDNESDAY-Parker and Stori came. Because Parker was getting his car break pads being replaced. I had Stori put the pumpkin together for me. Parker kill bugs by my back door. He got his free  stuff , he will lives off campus. It $$$$$. I was sitting outside reading. 2 guys was on bikes One guy ask me from the road. If I had  a church. I said yes the Catholic one in town. Yes went to it when I was living with my parents. So I thought the guys would ride away. But no he said he would give me the address . I said I didn't need it. He said he will give me a phone number. I said I didn't it. He ask if I like gospel music. I said no. Then they ride away. 

THURSDAY-I didn't sleep good last night. My day went crazy at work. I got my Utility bill today. They start tax just Electric & water. My electric without the tax it is $95.12 with the tax of $6.66 total for my electric is $101.78. My water bill without the tax is $38.83 with the tax of $2.75 total for my water id $41.55. I have hydrant fee that is $6.05. I have waste water charge $27.35. I have trash charge $13.00. With everything my total bill is $189.73. I didn't read today outside. Because Stori call ask me to pick up Owen . I got my new glasses.

FRIDAY-Today is one month since our friend from the workshop Kavin Lambert pass away. A co-worker and I had the same t-shirt  on today. My great-nephew Parker went back to St. Goshen, Indiana. It his 5th year, he will lives off campus. Because he have about 2 classes. I went to the mailbox open it. There was 3 boxes in it. So I came in the house and got a tote bag, to carry the boxes in the house. I have everyone who wrote a book. That was on Little House on the Prairie.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment