Friday, August 30, 2024

My crazy week 8/24 to 8/30

SATURDAY-I went to walmart before 6:30AM. I got back in the car at 6:55AM. I did use the ibotta today. I made $4.15 from ibotta app. 6 peoples readed my weekly blog last night. Paoli High school football team won they first game last night. Christy accident call me. i guess my phone number is firsi in her favorites list. She is the first in my favorites list.The cbs big brother t-shirt come today. It have a key on it with my name. like the keys on the show. 

SUNDAY-I didn't turn my A/C to 70 I kept it at 75 last night. I did sleep good. i got my bank stuff together after dinner last night and my dad rent check. I made pancakes after breakfast this morning I did clean my kitchen sink out last night. 

MONDAY-I text Stori after 7AM to see if she can take me, to my eye doctor appointment tomorrow it 1PM. Green Acres mowing crew is going to mow for 2 weeks for free. So I can donate $100.00 more to National Inclusion Project. So right now it is $700.00 to donate. The eye doctor office call. They don't do the test at 1PM. So I have to be there at 2PM. I had to call Stori, she didn't answer So i put a message on her phone. If I don't hear from her. I will text Stori tomorrow morning before work. 

TUESDAY-I text Stori this morning about picking me up at 1:45pm. Stori pick me up before 1:30pm. She had stuff to do before my eye appointment. They don't do drops first anymore. So I will do the laser surgery. Stori got Dec 4 for the surgery. Then Stori saw she couldn't take me on Dec 4. She will call tomorrow to reschedule my laser Surgery. Stori saw the tree limb at the trailer park. 

WEDNESDAY-I told my supervisor about my eye appointment and about Stori was reschedule the laser surgery. I will get the laser surgery on January 6at 1:40pm. i thank stori for getting the laser surgery appointment for me. Call my eye doctor office to tell him what day I was getting the surgery done.

THURSDAY-My garage was 84 inside of it last night before 9:30pm. I did sleep good last night. I didn't monday and tuesday night. I gas my car up today. My mail lady was in my driveway. When I was going to turn in my driveway. So i wait on W. longest st. so the mail lady could pull out of my driveway. the mail lady was here at 12PM. 

FRIDAY-since yesterday Paoli been on water boil advisory. There was 2 water main break. I did sleep good last night. The high was 97 in Paoli. If i cook with water on sunday and water boil advisory haven't been off. I will use bottle water to cook with. I got my laundry done by 4PM. i forgot to take my car keys out of the car today at work. I was looking for the keys when I was outside getting in the ca. I don't lock the car. I look in the tote bag they wasn't there. they was hang in the car.

until next time

DEBORAH

No comments:

Post a Comment