Friday, September 6, 2024

My crazy week 8/31 to 9/6

SATURDAY - I was in my car by 7AM going home from Walmart. After putting my grocery away. I fill my shampoo bottle and my two hand soap bottles for September. Paoli High School football team won last night. I put new battery's in my TV remote in the living room.  I almost hit deers almost by my house this morning. 

SUNDAY-I did use the Ibotta app yesterday. I made $2.20 on the Ibotta app. I was able to read today. I didn't feel good yesterday. The water boil advisory was lifted around 2pm. I got the  green grapes wash after the water was ok. I open the can of pineapple for the week. 

MONDAY-I went to bed after 2AM. My eyes open at 7:22AM for the day. I'm hoping the laser surgery don't cost me $4,000.00 I can't pay it in full. No one call to get together today. I had pancakes and sausage patties for breakfast. When I go to work. I have Maple and brown sugar instant Oatmeal for breakfast at 6:30AM. 

TUESDAY-I will have to order a new Labor Day mailbox cover. The whole cover was magnetic. I guess it got hot and didn't come off the mailbox It come off in pieces. My  parents been married for 68 years today. Malcolm saw the pumpkin driving pass my house. 

WEDNESDAY-I sleep the whole night. I received my caddy I order from Walmart. I didn't know it was a shower caddy. It ok I use it to carry stuff outside. UPS driver use my driveway his turn around. He come all the way to garage door. I was thinking today was Tuesday. I went outside at 10:30pm last night to turn off the pumpkin, it was off. 

THURSDAY-I send a message to Williams Brother for refill on Vitamin D, Levothyroxine and Hydrochlorothiazide on Rx Local app yesterday. So I could pick them up after work today. It hit me at work, I forgot money for the vitamin D. So I came home to get the money. I went to Williams brother to get 3 bottles of pills. I sit on the couch open the bag of 3 bottles of pills. I got Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan and Vitamin D. But no Levothyroxine. So I send a message again. The Pharmacy was sorry. I will pick them up tomorrow.

FRIDAY-I told a co-worker the name of my eye problem Glaucoma. I did get my Levothyroxine  pills. I will have the IU football game on TV with no sound and have Paoli High School football game on the radio. I will sit in the living room with the radio on and the TV on with no sound at 7PM tonight. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment