Friday, September 13, 2024

My crazy week 9/7 to 9/13

SATURDAY-Yesterday I went outside at 3 to read. I saw my pumpkin was rolling around on the porch. Because the wind was bad. So I put the pumpkin in the house. I thought I would put the pumpkin in the rocker chair. on the porch. Indiana Hoosier football team won with 77 points. They scoreboard stop working because Indiana team never hit 77 points before. Someone use my credit card. So the company canceled the card. They will send me a new card. I'm hoping I received it by 17. Paoli High School football team won the Orange Bowl Trophy again last night. 

SUNDAY-I didn't read that much yesterday after my credit card was canceled, I couldn't do anything. I have a feeling I will not get the new Credit card before the 26 when YoutubeTV get paid. They don't send a bill in the mail . They bill my credit card I turn on my pumpkin at 5 PM yesterday. It turn off at 11PM it have a 6 hours timer. I will wait and see if it will turn on by it self. 

MONDAY-I didn't sleep good last night. I had shorts on for the day. I saw the outside temperature was 43. So I took the shorts off and put blue jeans on. I guess no more shorts until May.I call Capital One 3 times. Because I couldn't get when the new card was in mail to me. The third person said it was mail on Monday. If I don't get it on Monday 16th to call back. Stori email me the link to get absentee ballot form at 9PM. 

TUESDAY-Before work I print out the absentee Ballot Form. Then after work I bookmark Indianavoters.in.govon my computer. So Stori don't have to send it to me every time I need to vote. I received My First Crush cap from Shaun Cassidy website. I only have under 197 pages in the book I'm reading. 

WEDNESDAY-Capital One email me at 2:11AM on Tuesday. Saying I should received my new card by the 15th. I look at USPS mobile app after 8PM last night no mail from Capital One today. I have a bad feeling I will not be able to donate $700.00 on the 21 to National Inclusion Project. If I don't received the card before the 26 my YoutubeTV will be turn off. I was able to clean something at work That I knew it need to be clean. I was thinking I'm not paying the whole bill to Capital One if I don't get the card before the due date. So my account will be close. 

THURSDAY-I check the USPS mobile app last night. I got mail but not from Capital One today. I call Capital One to see if I can call on Saturday if I don't get the new card . No I have to call Monday. The last day I can receive the card is the 15th and that is Sunday. I will not get mail on Sunday. I'm sick to my stomach because I don't have the card. I was hoping it was in the mail today. I don't think Capital One mail the card on Saturday or Monday. I count the from 15th. The first business day the card was in the mail was Wednesday. I think they mail it Tuesday. I think I may get it Tomorrow it the 4th business day . They said between the 4 business day or the 6 business day. I have a bill from my Eye doctor office. If I don't get my credit card by Monday. I will call the eye doctor office and if they take checks.

FRIDAY-I check USPS mobile app last night. I got mail but no mail from Capital One today. I will not get the card. I will have to call on Monday. I last night the people said to wait on Tuesday to call. Because they don't count Saturday and Sunday. So I have count the 16 and 17 as 6 business days. It look like I will get YouTubeTV turn off. It because Capital One don't overnight new cards. They mail them and tell people wait 4 to 6 business days. Then everyone don't have to wait I call again after lunch. Because waiting until Tuesday to call back to feel right to me. They guy said to call back on Monday. I will see if I can received it on Friday. There something on the USPS appp I was getting It wasn't in my mail. I went on USPS app to tell them. I didn't get the piece of mail. I saw it have I received 4 pieces of mail today. I only received fiber bill and Woman's world. I have a feeling I will not get the Credit card for the 26. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment