Friday, September 20, 2024

My crazy week 9-15 to 9-20

SATURDAY-I couldn't sleep pass 4:53 AM. So I got up at 5:15 AM. After my shower I put my laundry away. and clean my kitchen sink. Before I went to Walmart. I call Capital One to see if they can ship a card to me overnight. it cost me $16.00. Then I call after 9AM to see if the lady can put in my account that all card need to be ship overnight to me.  She  said there a card in the mail. I try to tell her I wouldn't received any mail today. She didn't understand that I check USPS app every night. Around 1PM I comment on Capital One facebook page about the run around I get about 4-6 business days. The person ask me to send to send a private message. So I did the person didn't understand why they didn't overnight  2-3 business days to 4-6 business days. I didn't get any mail today. I had a question for Capital one.   To see 4-6 business day was because they cancel my card by text. The person said they should ask me if I want 2- 3 or 4-6 business days not tell me 4-6 business day. Paoli School football team won last night 40-0.

SUNDAY-I call Capital One to see if I get answer why I got on 4-6 business day delivery. The people didn't give me a straight answer. So I send a private message. The person said it standard delivery time by text. So if I don't get the card tomorrow. I can ask by phone for 2-3 business days. 

MONDAY-I was able to see mymail at 5:28AM on USPS app. My  new Credit card is in the mail today. I was able to put my new card on YoutubeTV and cancel my old one on everything on the Internet. I paid my car insurance. 

TUESDAY-I was going to pick up my glasses then go to Walmart to pick up my grocery order. But the mowing was here. So I made a check out for the first time in two weeks. Then I went to Walmart. I call Capital one to tell them I was going to use my card at Infocus Eyecare.  So they wouldn't cut off the card. Today is a year and 4 months.  I been in the house.

WEDNESDAY-I was feeling good until something happen. After work and lunch . At 1pm I went to Hoosier Upland with my bank statement. For the lady make copy's of all 3 pages. The page that all my checks was on was copy too. I wish I could get my laser surgery this month. But no Jan . I think I will take 3 days off for the surgery 1 day for the surgery and 2 day to recover.

THURSDAY-Today is the first time I took a nap all week.  I received insurance service Inc. letter from Kirk and Associate about my medicare. I'm not filling out they paperwork. I never received a letter from Kirk and Associate about my medicare before. The more I think of the laser surgery. I feel I will not see for days. Because I see out of my left eye then my right eye. 

FRIDAY-I was thinking this morning going to work. I been a month yesterday I sent a private message to my old neighbor to see when the tree limb fell. The landlord haven't fix the limb yet. Clay Aiken fans found his new Christmas CD on Amazon today. I had order my in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment