Sunday, October 17, 2010

week of 10/10 to 10/16

Sunday-I was thinking I was so upset Friday. I forgot to write that my friend Sandy give me a cat Blanket. I didn't get anything done this weekend. Want to thanks Carolina Clay for putting the Pepsi Refresh up for me on here.

Monday-I put part of my laundry away this morning before work. The coffee maker is gone at FCCI. Stori give me a Digital Camera and IU T-shirt. I thank Jamey on Facebook.

Tuesday-Stori, Chad, Ian and I went out for lunch. Then Stori help me download the software for the Kodak Camera. Then I order a personal License plate frame with (I'D RATHER BE AT A CLAY AIKEN CONCERT) on it.

Wednesday-My day was going good, until 1PM then my day went down hill. I wish I could be at the concert Tomorrow night. Because it the only time I can put my wall down. That when no one call me names at a concert. I received 2 TXT. They didn't make me feel good.

Thursday-Stori saw my post from last night. We write in the inbox on facebook . I wish I was at the concert in Chiago. Then I would know what will happen in March.

Friday-Today wasn't bad. I need to write the pen pal letter. Because a pen pal wrote and answering if I stop being pen pal. I saw picture of the concert last night and saw 2 video too.

Saturday-I start getting dizz at 12PM. I couldn't sit without the living room going around. I was able to walk to my mailbox. My license plate frame with (I'D RATHER BE AT A CLAY AIKEN CONCERT) on it come. If someone broken this one. They will have to use a hammer. National Inclusion Project had they Gala last night in Raleigh, NC. It took until 8:30PM for the dizz to stop. Then my head is in pain.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Your concert will be here before you know it and you'll have a great time.

    I don't understand why people call others names - it's very childish and hateful. I'm sorry that happened.

    Glad you got your new license plate frame too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah,

    Sorry you had a bad time this week but unfortunately there are a lot of mean people in this world. Wish we could stop it but we can't change some people's nature.

    Chicago was amazing and we had a lot of fun. Clay sang mainly the songs from Tried & True and that's what he'll be doing in the winter concerts ... an expanded version thereof.
    All you need to do is prepare yourself for a great concert and it will be here before you know it.

    Your licence plate came very fast. Glad that one good thing happened for you.

    Take care and hugs,

    Carole

    ReplyDelete