Sunday, November 7, 2010

week of 10/31 to 11/6

Sunday-It HALLOWEEN. I wrote my weekly blog at 5AM. I had trouble getting my Yahoo E-mail to show up. Then I blog at Clay Aiken Fan Club. It took an hour for my blog to show in the list. Since Ground(ctrl) too Clay login time off his page. They been having trouble.

Monday-. I'm sick of the Forum about Clay Aiken account. I know they will run him off. They did it before and will again. Stori told me. I can get Livia Black Hills earring for Livia Birthday in February. My whole Family been in Paoli for 45 Years.

Tuesday-. It 5 months to go before I see Clay Aiken in Fort Wayne, IN.

Wednesday-It Jamey's 37th Birthday. I posted on Jamey Facebook page. I wrote HAPPY 42th Jamey LOL. I start getting dizz tonight again.

Thursday-I feel little bit better. No dizz this morning. Until Tonight I had bad dizz.

Friday-I call my doctor. He can see me at 11:10AM It took him 35Mins before he saw me. He had me get a shot because I have water in my ears.

Saturday-I had no dizz. Wash my bed sheets and towels. Put laundry away. My ears is in Pain.

UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY MORNING
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Another Sunday rolls around. They seem to be coming faster and faster. Glad your dizziness has let up but sorry you have a sore ear. I know ear problems aren't any fun at all.

    I got my flu shot this week and have felt lousy ever since. It always lies me low for a couple of days but I think I'm still down from my Chicago trip. Just didn't want to leave.

    Sorry you are upset with the thread on the OFC but it won't run Clay off ... of that you can be sure. I think he just doesn't feel like doing it and you can't make him do anything he doesn't want to. I honestly think he does owe it to the members of his fan club who have paid for the perk of having him blog and interact with the members. I have this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that the NIProject is suffering as a result of his lack of attention to his fans. I hope I am wrong but unless people are signed up for reminders, their main reminder was on the OFC and they just aren't going there.

    Hope you have a good week. Take care,

    Carole

    ReplyDelete