Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week of 4/24 to 4/30

Sunday-It Easter Went out to Carol's at 3:45PM but everyone got there at 4:30PM. Dad start talking to me about having my own room at the Wedding. Dad wasn't happy about it. Carol ask me when I can have her fix the clothes for the wedding weekend.

Monday- I told everyone about how Tom give me about 5 shots in my mouth. I got the Thank You card for Tom and his staff done but will mail it on Friday.

Tuesday-. I went to Wal-Mart got Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie. I will brush my teeths after I eat a Little Debbie and I did not right away but I had one around 9:30PM and was brushing my teeths at 10:10PM.

Wednesday-I was getting my lunch in the microwave oven. Then I turn on my TV but no picture or sound. I got the picture but no sound. I saw my cable cord was in the TV. It don't have to be hook up to the TV.Because Stori and I fix it that my VCR box will turn on the cable. I call Stori but I forgot Jamey and Stori went to Florida for a Business trip for Raymond James. So I call Dad. He come over and undone the cable cord. He ask me why would anyone do it. I start to answering Dad. Dad told me to shut my mouth up he didn't want to hear it. Dad ask me why again. I start answering again. Dad told me to shut up, he didn't what to hesr me. This went on 2 more times until I told him about the marks on the TV. Dad said why I didn't call Stori. I told Dad Stori and Jamey was out of Town. Dad didn't said one word after that. I guess Christy and Carol didn't talk to Dad about what I told them about Mom. Because Dad act like Mom when I try talking to him. He may don't hit or push me. But telling me to shut up in my own home hurt too. I wish I could move out of Indiana, In a place where I can to concerts anything I want and use the town bus to get around.

Thursday-My Cheryl cookies came It rain Tonight. I'm sick of this rain.

Friday-I forgot to use my waterpik. This morning because I was watching the Wedding of Prince William and Lady Kate. Order out went well. We had about 33 orders.

Saturday-The last day of April. I mow my grass Today. I remember as I was mowing I forgot to send the Thank You card to Christy for Tom and his staff.


UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    You've had a busy week as usual. I am sure the highlight of all our weeks was the Royal Wedding. No matter whether or not you are "subjects" of the Queen, these momentous occasions seem to turn most of us to mush. Kate looked beautiful and her dress was one of the most beautiful wedding gowns I have ever seen ... just exquisite.

    I guess you are looking forward to the wedding in June.

    If you moved away, I think you would be lonely without Stori and her family. I know it would be nice to be in a place where you could get around easier but it may not be as great as you think.

    I'm still recovering from the Pet Show last weekend and hope I can manage to get some stuff done this week.

    Take care and hugs,

    Carole

    ReplyDelete